Little Sod

Frustrated this evening as William's refusing point blank to take milk from a bottle unless absolutely starving hungry. We've made sure he's had at least one a day from 4 weeks, in case I'm not around for any reason, but it's always such a struggle to get him to feed. Then if you put him on me he's happy as Larry. SO annoying.

However, as Eddie kindly pointed out, I never go out on my own without Will so why would he need a bottle? Plus, it's a total pain faffing with bottles/sterilising/warming etc when you're out; balanced with the option of breast feeding in public (or at least hiding behind a bank of menus), the latter is probably a preferable alternative.

We shall persevere nevertheless, if only so that if I ever DO go out on my own and fancy a few ales, the baby will be fed and watered. If he chooses to wait for me to come home, then that's entirely up to him. He's got a while to decide though, the first night out I've got in the diary isn't until June with the NCT girls!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nine months in, nine months out

Bring on the germs